Quick Guide to finance with the Sportsman Gun Centre
Please note that all finance applications are dealt with by our finance partner, Omni Capital. The Sportsman Gun Centre accepts no responsibility for your finance experience. If you have any questions regarding your finance application please contact Omni Capital on 0333 240 8318 (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) or by using their contact form.
Please see below steps on how to use our finance options:
- Add your products to the basket and head to the checkout.
- Either log in or enter your billing address and information, you can create an account if you don’t already have one.
- Select your marketing preferences and shipping method.
- To apply for finance, select ‘Apply for finance with Omni Capital’ from the payment method section.
- You will need to select a finance package and deposit amount, the calculator will break down all the figures.
- After agreeing to our T&Cs, click ‘Place Order Now’.
- You will then be redirected to our finance partner’s website- OmniPort.
- When you arrive at OmniPort, you will see a screen with a breakdown of your finance application.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- On the next page you will be asked to enter information to create an account for use with your finance application.
- Click ‘Continue’, you will then be logged in.
- You will then see a new page titled ‘Before you begin’, you will need to meet all the three minimum requirements, agree with the other three declarations and tick them all before clicking ‘Continue’.
- On the next page you will need to enter some personal information to help OmniPort run a credit check. Click ‘Continue’.
- You will then be asked for some more information about your employment, bank information and marketing preferences. The ‘Continue’ button at the bottom of this page initiates a credit check which will check your credit history and will itself show up on your credit file.
- The next page that you see will be the application decision. If your application is declined then there will be more information on the page for you, if it is referred then someone from the OmniPort team will get in touch shortly. If it is accepted, then the next steps have more information for you.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- You will then be presented with your pre-contract agreement. You should read this carefully, click the box to state that you have read and understood and click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the next step.
- The next page you see will be your direct debit information, check this is correct, click the box to state that it is correct and click ‘Continue’.
- This final step is to read and sign your agreement. As this is a digital application, you will need to click the box that states that you agree to the Credit Agreement to act as a digital signature.
- Click ‘Complete application’.
- You will then see a page stating that your application has been accepted.
- Click ‘Finish’.
- You will then be sent back to the Sportsman Website. Your order will be processed and unless we get in touch, your order will be leaving us as soon as possible.